Our New Home: Diamond Head Theatre
We believe that God is asking us to model what it means to follow Jesus. Part of the obedience to follow is saying yes to Him even if it means moving locations.
To hear a more in-depth explanation of our decision, CLICK HERE to listen to our Pastor share about our move and the fresh new season God is leading us to. See below for more information.
SOFT LAUNCH: SUNDAY, April 7th
- This will be our very first Sunday at our new location: Diamond Head Theatre. We ask for your understanding in the first few weeks as we figure out things that come with being in a new home.
- If you are interested in helping us move, CLICK HERE. We want to encourage everyone to take this opportunity to jump in and join us on this journey!
- By joining a ministry team, you can build new friendships and experience the excitement of this fresh new season God is leading us to. There are a lot of opportunities you can choose from.
GRAND OPENING: SUNDAY, APRIL 21ST (Easter sunday)
Invite your friends and family to join us in celebrating our Risen King and the official move of our church to Diamond Head Theatre.
Will the service times be the same?
Yes! We will continue to have our service times of 8:00 AM or 10:00 AM
How do I get to Diamond Head Theatre?
The new address is: 520 Makapuu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96816
CLICK HERE for a convenient Google Maps’ navigation link
Where can I park?
- There is an on-site parking lot directly in front of the theater.
- An additional parking lot is located across the street from Diamond Head Theater at Kapiolani Community College (KCC).
Will there still be services for my kids?
- Yes! Our Sons & Daughters Ministry will be available during our 10:00 AM service only.
- The entrance for Kids Check-In will be at the Diamond Head Theatre (DHT) parking lot entrance. Look for the big blue sign that says, “Kids Check-In”